ADRENAL FATIGUE SOLUTIONStress Management
Adrenal fatigue can have numerous effects on our bodies. This section is all about the effects adrenal fatigue has on your stress levels, along with some possible solutions.
Adrenal Enemy Number One: Stress
Are you easily stressed out, agitated, or overwhelmed? Those with adrenal fatigue tend to have a hard time dealing with physical and emotional stress. It’s not all in their heads: the hormonal imbalances associated with adrenal fatigue are both the cause and the effect of high-stress levels.
When our bodies perceive stress, the adrenal glands respond by releasing adrenaline (epinephrine), noradrenaline (norepinephrine), and cortisol. These hormones increase our focus, strength, and awareness. In other words, they help us deal with stress. When the adrenal glands are fatigued, however, they struggle to produce enough of these essential hormones when we need them most. Those with adrenal fatigue may, therefore, feel apathy, irritability, a loss of enthusiasm, or anxiety.
Strategies to help improve the body’s ability to cope with stress include breath work, meditation, light exercise, and even certain essential oils.
Stress can lead to a myriad of health problems. To name a few:
- Brain Function: Brain fog, poor focus, depression, anxiety, irritability
- Hair and Skin: Thinning hair, brittle nails, dry skin, acne, poor wound healing
- Digestion: indigestion, heartburn, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, poor absorption of nutrients
- Hormones: low libido, PMS, low hormone production
- Heart Health: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, increased heart attack and stroke risk
- Muscles and Joints: increased inflammation, muscular tension, aches, and pains
- Immune Function: decreased immune response, increased susceptibility to illness, prolonged recovery time.
VIEW PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
Get in Touch
For additional questions regarding product safety, efficacy, creation, or benefits, email us using the information provided.
We rely on cutting-edge, evidence-based scientific research to bring you the best in natural healthcare. We use high-quality ingredients, well-researched chemistry, and efficient oral delivery to ensure your well-being comes first. Our goal is to provide you with the tools to live the healthiest life possible through fast-acting products designed to improve bodily functions on a cellular level.
*The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.